/ ˈpräjˌekt, ˈmanijər/
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; managing the work today from project goals and objectives set yesterday to complete the project on time, on budget successfully tomorrow.
The Project Manager adds value to our customers by working directly with our operations team, GC’s and subcontractors to communicate project details of multiple projects, from field measure to completion.
What You’ll Do
• Be the point person between field & HCo: attending jobsite meetings and effectively communicating install schedules & field measurements.
• Work closely with Engineering, Design & Drafting department to become intimately knowledgeable on how millworks should be installed based upon design.
• Work with general contractors, architects, vendors, subcontractors and internal staff, to plan, monitor/manage, communicate and perform their PM responsibilities for multiple commercial projects.
• As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
• Be available as a resource for President and company leadership who need assistance completing projects.
Essentials We’re Looking For
• Knowledge of strategic planning, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Computer proficiency, including use of construction software & Microsoft Office.
• Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
• Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
• AA or BS/BA degree in construction management, business management, engineering or related field.
• Experience in project management or similar roles and ability to read/interpret blueprints.
• Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction or designing.
The Boring Stuff
Reports To: President
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
• Ever-changing/adapting environment
• Competitive wage
• Vacation/Holiday pay
• Medical/Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
• Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
• Bereavement Pay
Click "Apply for this Job" or visit us at www.hcowoodworks.com to submit your resume & complete an application.
Your application was submitted successfully.