CUSTOM WOODWORKS FABRICATOR
cus·tom wood·works fab·ri·cat·or
/ˈkәstәm, ˈw ͝oodˌwәrks, ˈfabrәˌkātәr/
(n.) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; enthusiastically bringing architectural millworks to life through study and interpretation of blueprints.
What You’ll Do
• Read and interpret blueprint to fabricate custom architectural millwork and casework by sanding, using industry tools and methods, and matching material grain and texture.
• As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
• Be available as a resource for the production team who need assistance with completing projects.
Essentials We’re Looking For
• Punctual, reliable, and a commercial architectural enthusiast.
• Two years of specialty project experience.
• Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
• Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
• AA or BS/BA degree in construction management, business management, engineering or related field.
• Experience in project management or similar roles and ability to read/interpret blueprints.
• Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction or designing.
The Boring Stuff
Reports To: Production Manager
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
• Ever-changing/adapting environment
• Competitive wage
• Vacation/Holiday pay
• Medical/Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
• Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
• Bereavement Pay
Click "Apply for this Job" or visit us at www.hcowoodworks.com to submit your resume & complete an application.
Your application was submitted successfully.